FrameFrame type: Full rim
Frame form: Wayfarer / trapezoid
Frame material: Plastic
Frame color: Dark Grey Faded Transparent
LensesLenses material: Mineral glass
Lenses color: Grey Gradient
Degree of dimming: 2N
Lenses filter: UV400
Sizes and weightsLenses width: 50 mm
Frame bridge: 22 mm
Temple length: 150 mm
Frame width: 140 mm
Frame height: 45 mm
Product weight: 45 gr
Sunglasses Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer RB 2140 823/32 description
Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses is classic for which was introduced in 1952. Wayfarers were designed in 1952 by American optical designer Raymond Stegeman, who procured dozens of patents for Bausch and Lomb, Ray-Ban's parent company at that time. But nowadays Sunglasses Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer RB 2140 823/32 has actual design and classic iconic form.
If you want buy original Wayfarer 2140 you could make it in skorobogat.com site.
These Sunglasses Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer RB 2140 823/32 have:
- Mineral glass and grey gradient color glasses lenses
- This model has acetate frame – is very perfect hypoallergenic material
- Frame color is dark grey faded transparent
- Also model has technologies: Gradient
- Frame type for Sunglasses Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer RB 2140 823/32 is full rim and frame form is wayfarer / trapezoid.
This model now official produced by hand made (!!!) in Italy in Luxottica Group SPA factories.
Our shop can deliver Sunglasses Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer RB 2140 823/32 worldwide and order can pay via PayPal safety transaction.